If you've been a part of our agile beta you'll probably be familiar with the Kanban Board functionality that's available as part of a sprint. Today I'd like to introduce you to the latest iteration of the kanban board that we've been hard at work developing over the last few months.
This has been a ground-up rewrite of the board to enable a much higher degree of interactivity and synchronicity than the original. Key features of the revised board include:
- Arbitrary reordering of tickets, regardless of their priority
- A much clearer interface for updating and creating tickets
- Changes on a kanban board will be synchronised in real-time with anyone else viewing or editing the kanban board
- Kanban boards are now available for any ticket report within a project! Just press the 'View ticket list as Kanban Board' button on the bottom of any ticket report.
- Comments on tickets can now be viewed and edited from within the kanban board.