- e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us by e-mail
- IP addresses and page views for all users of the Codebase Cloud Application and the Codebase website and customer area.
Disclosure, Data Ownership and Security
- We will never sell or disclose e-mail addresses to any third party
- We will make every effort to maintain the security of all information stored within your Codebase account
- We will comply with any legitimate requests from law enforcement agencies to disclose certain information to them to assist with their investigations
- aTech Media Limited own all hardware, software, databases and all rights to the Codebase application, you retain all rights to any information you add or upload to your Codebase account.
- We may occasionally send newsletters and other information to existing customers by email or post
Server Access & Data Access
- All Codebase data is stored on our database servers or on our storage network and is only accessible to approved aTech Media Limited employees. In order to login to such systems, a secure key is required and access granted by the system administrators. All employees with access to this information are trained in ensuring their private key is kept secure and contains an appropriately secure passphrase which is adjusted when required.
- Any users with administrator access to your account can give access to any number of users and determine what level of access they should be granted.
Payment Card Details
aTech Media does not store your payment card details on it's system and aTech Media staff do not have access to any of these details.